Located just minutes away from Windsor, Nova Scotia and 45 minutes from Halifax, Burlington Stables is a family owned and operated horse boarding facility featuring daily turn-out on large grass paddocks, outdoor and indoor riding rings, and kilometers of picturesque trails.
We foster a friendly atmosphere at our barn - we want you to feel welcome and comfortable knowing your horse is well cared for so you can focus on enjoying your horse in a relaxed atmosphere. We welcome all diciplines.
We also offer on-site farrier services.
Your horse is handled daily, with daily turn-out in grass paddocks and stabling in large box stalls. Our heated tack room is bright and warm with individual lockers provided. Blanketing service is provided at your request.
Scenic trails criss-cross our 120 acres with access to connecting trails off-property.
Why Choose Burlington Stables?
- Daily turn-out in large grass pastures with heated water buckets
- Well ventilated stables with large stalls
- Blanket service included
- Large attached indoor riding ring
- Large outdoor sand ring
- 120 acres of mixed woodland and pasture with kilometers of trails
- On-site coach, lesson horses and program
- On-site farrier
- Experienced barn manager
- Heated tack room with individual lockers
- Convenient to Halifax and the Western Annapolis valley
Burlington Stables - From Above